Oil and Gas Law
Enos and Hans Attorneys, PLLC’s oil and gas division utilizes their combined decades of experience to effectively assist clients with all oil and gas related matters, including:
- Rendering drilling title opinions, division order title opinions, and acquisition title opinions
- Creating and negotiating operating agreements, purchase and sale agreements and development agreements
- Counseling on all forms of oil and gas leases, sales, and transactions
- Litigating mineral and leasehold disputes
Enos and Hans Attorneys, PLLC takes pride in meeting the needs of clients in a timely and effective manner.
Estate Planning and Probate
One of the only certainties in life is uncertainty. However, a properly tailored estate plan can remove much of that uncertainty and will provide you and your loved ones with the peace of mind that your health care, assets and property are managed in accordance with your wishes. We work diligently with clients to deliver unique and innovative solutions to best identify and meet their long-term goals. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Creating last will and testaments
- Forming revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Establishing various powers of attorney and advance health care directives
- Initiating guardianship for minor children
- Creating general and limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Providing legal guidance with all probate matters.
Due Diligence, Business and Real Estate Services
Ranging from large to small projects, Enos and Hans Attorneys, PLLC offers skilled services to assist clients with all due diligence, business, and real estate matters, including, but not limited to:
- Business entity formation
- Operating agreements, lease agreements, contractor agreements, and purchase and sale agreements
- Drafting deeds
- Business and commercial contracts
- Curative title issues
No matter the issue or the size of the project, Enos and Hans Attorneys, PLLC consistently provides clients with streamlined solutions to best meet their goals within their required time-frame.